Thursday, November 27, 2008

US


Jackie
&

Chrissy



So they say a best friend is a very special person in your life. The first person you think about when you make plans. The first person you go to when you need someone to talk to. You will phone them up just to talk about nothing, or the most important things in your life. When you’re sad they will try their hardest to cheer you up. They give the best hugs in the world! They are the shoulder to cry on, because you know that they truly care about you. In most cases they would take a bullet for you, becasue it would be too painful to watch you get hurt. I am very thankful to have a friend like her..11 years goes a long way.. i enjoy the time we share and i just want to let you and every one else know that im happy to have a friend like you!!!
I LOVE YOU JAY!!


Love Always, Chrissy!!

1 comment:

HeartLess said...

I love this comment makes me smile. When all else fails with these lame ass boys why not turn to your closest homegirl. When I argue with my childs father he brings up why you always have tell Chrissy everything. I look at him and say why not. Telling it to the mountain isn't always fun when you are feeling like things are coming at you in a drastic way. Your friends may hurt you by doing petty things such as gossip or be occupied with other things, but true friends always look past those things and stay true to one another. In life you find good friends and they are in your life for a period of time so it is important that you apprecaite the time they spend with you. Days when I'm at my lowest and I hear how happy my friend is on the other line makes me realize there will be pain but life goes on.She has her up days and I so do I but through it all we both show support even when we have no idea what to say about the situation. Advice is meaningless at times just listening make the day go by easier.Having a person around who finishes your sentences and often viewing things the same as you means a lot. Thanks for being a friend. It took 11 years to finally realize that life is to short to over look great people. The days get harder as time passes but knowing you are there for me helps things go by a little bit smoother. Thanks for loving me and I will continue to do the same for you. Good things are best kept closer to the heart.