Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Night Out "Posh Style"

Late as usual..She Late and don't even have all the pieces of her outfit together..lol Sucks when you had all day to find something to wear. Maybe that is a good reason to shop. Well I guess Friday is a good day to explore the mall along with my babe in tote. A down day the heels are left keeping my closet warm. Way to unexpected to bust out the big girl shoes today, more like a day to relax and be comfortable with flats and jeans..Keeping the dance floor warm..Way to damn Posh to give a fuck..Feels good to be thought of but feels even better to be envied..Until the night touches morning..Have a good one...

Jay

2 comments:

Simply Posh Girls said...

Way to tierd last night.. I never was the one to say I had enough, but lastnight was crucial. I was way to tierd, but today is a new day. Despite the holiday I am still working off of Monday's energry.Last night I can't front Ave lounge was pretty damn packed. I wish I wasn't tierd maybe things would have appeared to be different. Chrissy lay off the booze. Way to "washed" as you would say, lol. I see him in you. Big Lol remember shabby men, well you had a closet drunkie. Get my drift enjoying my laugh. Until She awakes and blocks out my comments.

Simply Posh Girls said...

Lmao Jay your an ass... i Definatley was washed last night but i had a good time saw alotta ppl that mattered to me... all the while missing my lil girl! Friday is a day for adventure with out babes in tote!!! love ya lots..

Chrissy Ms. Posh herself!!

P.s. i didn't block out your comments so hush!!