Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Thanksgiving


So.. This year my mom decided to work on thanksgiving which pretty much means that i'm left to find my own thanksgiving dinner. My daughter went OT with her dad to visit his family, Jay went OT to visit her daughters family. So I'm left alone. So My daughters other grandma(exes mom) suggests I come over to her house instead of being alone. (as I write this I'm currently here) she definitely isn't here but I'm with great great grandma (grandma), great grandma (nana), brother and the two lil sisters (3 and 17 years old). As awkward as I thought me being back here would be it actually isn't this is a very homely environment. Brings back slot of memories of all the times Ive spent with this family that I've taken on and who have accepted me as one of there own. It feels great to be accepted and loved. Anyway I gotta go it's time for dinner!! Until next time...

Chrissy so posh Signing off.....

1 comment:

HeartLess said...

Dinner was great. Left no room fr nothing else including drama. I'm way to tierd. On my way home, I didn't really feel well but I stuck it out. Last thanksgiving Chrissy was in the hospital and I was pregnant. It makes me smile because we have made it pretty damn far, from dealing with so much drama to leaving it behind. It is hard pill to swallow that two people had the same dream and ended up with the same faith. Well time will tell where we end up. I am thankful to have been able to smile on this holiday. This was my first thanksgiving in years away from home.It felt quiet different, hard to explain. Spending the day with my child and her dad felt good. But it hurt because the togetherness is temporary. But I can't get mad at that he made the choice of not wanting to having a family. But on a postive note Myah had a ball meeting her other family. We are growing up, I use to be on that shit were I wouldn't want to associate with her other half of the family because of my reseantment towards her dad. But I am slowly getting over the resentment. It is hard but days like this proves I can be a big girl when I want to. O yeah I forgot to add I had no turkey. Sleep is way over due.